ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with Autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population.
Participants will meet each Sunday for hour-long tennis sessions each Sunday for 6 consecutive weeks. Volunteers are assigned to participants and make for a fun, interactive time.
2023 Fall Program Dates
Elite Sports Club – Brookfield
Sept 10th, 17th, 24th • Oct 1st, 8th, 15th
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
$120 for a 6-week session
- Participants aged 5-18 years old.
- All abilities welcome.
- Parents/caregivers do not need to remain on site if their participant does not require a high level of assistance.
- For more information, please email our Program Director: email@example.com
- Some counties will allow the waiver program to cover cost. Ask your case worker if this could be included in your child’s/teen’s plan. (Use code: WAIVERASSEW)
- Scholarships available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to see more information and register your child or teen for this great program!