A six-session program of themed educational and discussion-based workshops for adults who wish to explore their Autistic identity in community. This is a neurodiversity-affirming offering developed by and for Autistic adults, focused on providing information, resources, and opportunities for connection around shared experiences.
Fall 2023 Session Series
Running the first and third Wednesday of every month
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Dates and Topics:
- Session One- Oct. 4 Autism 101
- Session Two- Oct. 18 Autism and Identity
- Session Three- Nov. 1 Autism and Health
- Session Four- Nov. 15 Self-Advocacy 101
- Session Five-Dec. 6 Relationships
- Session Six- Dec. 20 Autistic Culture